Language Academy would like to introduce to you a new training program of Russian as a foreign language. Here's how it works and what you'll learn with it.
To start with the basics, each language lesson has three essential aspects: vocabulary, grammar and skill. To save a student from overload there's no point to give three of them at once. A mindful teacher will only give two. These can be:
grammar + skill,
vocabulary + skill
Regardless of what we choose, a skill is the most crucial goal to pursue and that's what our lessons are based upon. The main goal of our training program is to build skills in spoken Russian starting from most basic and general ones and then adding respective vocabulary according to students' needs.
How it works
A crucial thing to do at the very start is level assessment, so that all the students can join peers with more or less same level of language competence. This is especially important for the beginners. After passing the assessment test students are spread into groups. Once the groups are formed and the training schedule is agreed upon, we get started. Normally classes take place twice a week and last two academic hours. You can choose either offline or online (Zoom) training.
What happens during the class?
• New material is given step by step to avoid overload and ensure better understanding
• Homework can be given but fulfillment is optional
• We focus on spoken Russian and include all the learning aspects: understanding (written and oral) and production (speaking and writing, with the primary focus on speaking)
• We strive to keep students motivated and give the new material with the help of play-based activities, interactive games and projects
• Classes are based on real topics that can (and should) be applied to everyday life, rather than upon grammar. Pure grammar has zero value unless it's used in real life
• New communicative methods that have excellent reviews among teachers and students (Русский сувенир, Сюрприз)
• Teacher designed materials such as worksheets, presentations, games and other play-based interactive activities
• Real media content: YouTube videos, movies and songs, internet sites that can be useful in students' routine (e.g. to order takeaway, to buy stuff, to book a taxi etc)
In and out of class
We try to build a friendly community in the class. Work in groups and common projects work to provide support, help and motivation when you lack it.
• A1 (Beginner level) - 140 hours (70 classes)
• A2 (Elementary) - 180 hours (90 classes)
• B1 (Intermediate) - 180 hours (90 classes)
During each level there are several intermediate tests and a final one.
By the end of this level students will be able to react to a direct question, make a simple description/presentation, speak on a familiar topic (daily routine, family, travelling) using simple phrases and sentences. When listening they should be able to hear and understand very basic information (shopping, employment, city navigation, security announcements). They can also write a simple personal informal letter/message and read a short text as well as to find specific information in ads, menus, and timetables.
By the end of this level students will be be able to communicate on familiar topics; understand a clearly and slowly proceeded speech; write about daily aspects of their environment (people, places, job experience) in a linked text; understand short texts containing the most used vocabulary.
By the end of this level students will be able to develop an argument and deal with most of the situations that may occur while travelling/living in Russia; understand the main points of a discussion on topics of personal or professional interest; write straightforward and detailed descriptions; read texts on topics of personal interest with a satisfactory level of comprehension.
|Levels||per hour||per month||per course|
|А1||750||450||400||12 000||7 200||6 400||105 000||63 000||56 000|
|А2||750||450||400||12 000||7 200||6 400||135 000||81 000||72 000|
|В1||750||450||400||12 000||7 200||6 400||135 000||81 000||72 000|
ind = individual classes
mini = groups of 2-4 persons
group = groups of 5-12 persons
ADDITIONAL SPEAKING OPTIONS
We offer a speaking club for A2 and higher level speakers, either online or offline.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CLASSES?
• individual / in groups
• meet your professional needs
• online and offline
• level assessment
◊ APPLICATIVE METHODS
→ clear and logical
→ based on relevant topics, not on grammar
→ linguocultural aspects
• EXTRA MATERIALS
→ designed by teacher
• REAL MEDIA RESOURCES
→ used in real life
• fun activities
• no overload
• common projects
• communication in and out of class
◊ AFFORDABLE PRICES
NEED MORE DETAILS?
CONTACT US at +7-913-916-56-95 (Phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)